Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Crystalline Life Forms: Elestials


photo courtesy of ExquisiteCrystals.com

I have always loved crystals and stones. Whate are stones but the fragments our most cherished and phenomenal, living, breathing, life producing Gaia; Planet Earth. Crystals tend to be the mineral equivalent of the plant kingdom, growing from unique chemical compounds as we do, yet they are frequently thought of as just planetary by-products with no consciousness.

I have seen communications between crystilines and humans. Watched the light arcing from one to the other only to have the human turn to be drawn to a particular crystal. "I love that crystal!" they'll say. I just have to chuckle and tell them that the feeling is mutual on the behalf of the crystal.

I have done my fair share of work with crystalines on various levels. My favorite crystalines are the ones manifesting as Elestial Quartz. I remember coming across a particularly gigantic Elestial; "Sit down", it invited in what to me sounded like a gravelly grandmother voice, "And i'll tell you stories from before time was time." (Which for me translated to Gaias formative years and before).

With their long memories, Elestials are one of the ideal crystalines to work with in the area of past lives. Paired with Quartz Phantoms, Elestials form a truly dynamic duo.

I will be posting more about various stones and crystals soon.

For great pictures of Elestials as well as a wonderful Channeled article on Elestials, please visit the following links.

Large Elestials

St. Germain Channeling on Elestials

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment