Thursday, August 30, 2007

Some of My Prose and Musings

All Text © Jayson Ayrn Starfeather

UNTITLED
For I have been here from the Beginning which Never Ends and the Ending that Never Ceases
Love AM I
Such love that we embrace with arms stretched wide
I have known your form since the beginning
I remember the Dance
The Light of Laughter
The Piece that is Peace
and Its Spirit stretched to Infinity
Unfurling the gossamer radiance of it's being
Singing the gentle colors to life
Such was the birth of Joy
Which at it's inception knew not of it's inevitable tears
Tears that spilled forth tangible gifts
Such Depth
Such rapturous depth
In which moments were held
Waiting to be born
I remember the Light
Shining in those tears
I remember it's arcing into the breathless void
In which all that is
Rolled out of itself
In an Exquisite Birth
Pouring forth ever increasing shards of light
Which landed at our feet
Opportunity
the seeds of Moments
To be entered
To experience
To learn
to Transcend
To be entered
the Game had begun
And in it's playing we meet
And we have met again
And in our mingling
We Remember
We Are One
And I remember
That i have known your form since the beginning
Shining in the reflection of tears yet to be.

More about my life:

When i was a boy, I spent countless hours in the forests near my home. I came to know trees well and they shared their wisdom with me, reconnecting me with the history of the planet. Beautiful spirits of nature visited me often as well as the spirits of the native ancestors of this areas past. The Fae have been everpresent in my life. From Greenmen to sylphs to Devas and Angels. It's been a beautiful and blessed life and i draw upon all these experiences often as they charge my spirit and soothe my soul. There is deep, rich beauty in this world that all people should experience, if only once in their life. For it forever changes you. It has fed my passion and from that it affirms all the more a connectedness to all of creation.

HOME 8/87

Deep Rich vibrant Green
Above
Below
The heady aroma of fertile soil
The sweet breath of plants
The whispers of trees
Carried on Gentle winds

An Ancient Fir
Once tall and firm in its youth
Lies at rest
It's woody armour now replaced
By a velvet coat of emeral green mosses

The Forest Stands All About Me
The old
The new
The perfect family
The ideal community
In the simplicity of their being
They support one another
Both parent and offspring
Product of the same womb

The Beauty and
Truth
That is the Forest
Has Dugi tis roots
As deeply into my heart
As it has into the earth
It's Peace
Simplicity
And Vibrant Life Force
I share also

No comments:

Post a Comment