Thursday, November 1, 2007

An Interview with 12listen.coms' Lacey Dawn



Lacey has been on the "Know Thyself" path for over 25 years. Her experience is through many years of not following her guidance even though she heard it loud and clear. She believes that everyone is intuitive and that sometimes people need validation from sources outside of them. She is here to help. When Lacey does readings she will pick up information in many different forms. She starts getting information right away but for the sake of time she will take questions and focus her intuition there.

Lacey has always had a "knowing" about people and their situations as long as she remembers. She remembers feeling at one with nature at a very young age. She has studied extensively with many different teachers enabling her to understand her intuitive nature. Her mission is to help people find the joy in their lives. She wants to teach people how they can better understand who they are and what they are here to do. She is compassionate and caring and wants to help as many people as possible find their passions.

It is my pleasure to present my interview with Lacey Dawn, one of the many incredible advisors at 12listen:

Jayson:
Who, if anyone has influenced you most in your work? Who has inspired you? and Which famous person would you most like to do a reading on?

Lacey:
It seems that I have always had a fascination about past lives. I am not sure where I learned about them. It seems that I just knew about them. It was probably a book that I was reading at the time.
Back in the early 90s I decided to attend a Hypnotherapy School to learn to become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. The primary focus of learning was working with clients in a clinical setting for pain management, natural anastesia for surgery, and of course working with people who wanted to lose weight or stop smoking. Although I had no interest in learning about the clinical part, I was very interested in Past Life regression and at the time there were no schools for that. Even though this was not what the class was about, I decided to take it anyway. I had to be reminded several times during class that this class was not about past life regression. I still persisted in knowing more. In a weird way, I credit my teacher of Hypnotherapy, Lucy Johnson, for being my influence. She would almost scold me for disrupting the class because every question I would have would pertain to past life stuff whereas she was focused on the clinical aspect. Since I was used to being a rebel anyway this didn't bother me, it made me more determined to baulk at the system. When we would have to go to the rooms to practice, I would practice my past life regression scripts. Most of the time the partner I was given would agree. However, It seemed word would always get back to Lucy that I wasn't practicing what I was supposed to be doing.


As far as doing a past life regression on someone famous, I would think the Pope would be quite fun. Seriously though, the Dali Lama would be interesting. I wonder; where has he lived?

Jayson:
What is your favorite aspect of your work?

Lacey:
Never knowing where we will end up. Every client is so different. Some clients are immediately taken back into a life and it can get pretty dramatic. Other clients will be calmer and be more of an observer of their lives instead of reliving it. Some are much harder to get to a past life, others are very easy. It's the element of surprise I like.


Jayson:
Where have your favorite lives been?

Lacey:
Atlantis is a favorite. I was working with this huge pointed crystal, one that I couldn't pick up today because it would be too heavy. I was pointing it up at the sky like I was activating it. It's the feeling of wholeness, serenity, Love that I remember. This seemed to be my job to activate these huge crystals for healing. Another is a past life in Egypt as a priestess who would counsel others. I remember the rituals to ready ourselves were very long, in depth and rigorous. . My chamber was underneath the ground down a long passage. It seemed that I was pretty much a sacred prostitute to men seeking counsel.

Jayson:
When did you first experience your own past life regression?

Lacey:
There was a man named Seth in my hypnotherapy class that would take me back. He took me back a couple of times.

Jayson:
Why do most of your clients want to visit their past lives? (What do you see as the most common reason for a consultation?)

Lacey:
Most of all, People are Curious. They are usually exploring their inner self and have heard that going into a past life will take care of a cycle they want to change within their life. Such as the cycle of abuse or weight gain for example. A lot of times going into one's past lives with the intention on healing a certain malady, the person begins to understand where a habit or cycle has come from. I have seen instances where a person will find out about an episode in a past life that gives them an understanding of why they do things in this life. With that understanding, the person has an easier time making the positive changes that are necessary to live more fully in this life.

Jayson:
How many lifetimes have you recalled this time around?

Lacey:
I have encountered 6 different lives. I have been taken back several times into the same lives to do certain work. I know that I have a few more that have yet to be revealed to me. I would like to explore this realm more when I find someone to guide me back. I plan on taking Brian Wiess' 5 day workshop on learning past life techniques. There we would be able to take each other back.

Jayson:
Do you think that some people court their soulmates over a series of lifetimes, not always incarnating together?

Lacey:
Yes! Truly! I believe that this is the case! Have you ever met someone for a brief moment that has almost taken your breath away? There is something about that person that resonates very deeply within you? Then you never see that person again. In that case you have incarnated together but not being together. Or when a person goes through life feeling a slight emptiness within their fullness of life just knowing that their soulmate is somewhere else not in the physical world at this time. It's a feeling people have.

Jayson: Thank You for taking thetime to honor me with this interview. You can reach Lacey at www.12listen.com

3 comments:

  1. past lives are so fascinating! thanks jayson and lacey for sharing your wisdom and experience.

    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool article and nice framing around topics that are hard to verbalize. Jayson, your graphics kick butt, I have to remember to hire you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great insight on a taboo subject. Loved it

    ReplyDelete