Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That Golden kind of Feedback

A new client replied to a follow up message i sent after their reading:
(Personal info edited out for privacy)


Incidentally, I'm responding because 1) I thought about how kind you were just to listen to me, and 2) did you do some mojo or something, because no kidding, I went to bed last night saying my prayers and trying to concentrate on forgiveness and blessing like you said, and then I wake up this morning and everything felt "clear". What gives???? Now mind you, I'm grateful for the clarity and peace, but in the past, the only time I've had any peace about it has been strongly manufactured (and fleeting) because I've been trying so hard to keep my head afloat and not bog myself down. It's like crazed positive thinking, you know, like rabid mantras so that I don't bring bad karma on myself. . . .so, honestly, what in the aytch-eee-double-hockey-sticks happened? If it was an assist, I thank you graciously and from the bottom of my heart. Here I am carp-flopping on the shore and you come in and ease me back into the water, you know? If it's a fluke, well, I'm going to enjoy it because I haven't felt this at peace in I don't know how long .....years. Either way, I'm grateful that you listened, grateful that you were objective and compassionate and am grateful that you took the time after to meditate on my behalf to help me. Thank you very, very much. You are a gift.
_______________________________________________________
Note:
Mind you, i am aware that i only played a part in facilitating the space for some major healing; but despite all the drama, I know this person was ready to shift, for a shift, and i'm grateful that they arrived to share the beauty of that shift with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment